For over 50 years, we have personally designed and made fine custom-tailored dress shirts for thousands of professionals, Hollywood celebrities, and the global entertainment industry.
Our custom-made shirts have been prominently featured in many films and concerts, including Forrest Gump and Castaway for Tom Hanks, Edward Scissorhands for Johnny Depp, Far and Away for Tom Cruise, Patch Adams for Robin Williams, The Hurricane for Denzel Washington, The Nutty Professor II for Eddie Murphy, Liar Liar! for Jim Carrey, Batman Returns for Val Kilmer, Donnie Brasco for Al Pacino, Back to the Future for Michael J. Fox, Thirteen Days for Kevin Costner, Pursuit of Happiness for Will Smith, Rush Hour for Jackie Chan, and Air Force One for Harrison Ford, among many, many others.
We offer quality service and personal attention:
- All shirts are custom-made in our store.
- We can make patterns and fittings for every customer.
- Cuffs and collars from old shirts altered to any style of your choice.
- We can reproduce any design of shirt from your sketch.
- Choose from over 1,000 different fabrics, including:
- English, Pin Point, Swiss, Oxford, Sea Island, Egyptian, Broadcloth,
and many more!
Maker of the World's Largest Shirt! As made for Cabin Boy movie in 1994.
With state-of-the-art technologies and decades of refined master tailoring, we can fit and custom-make high-quality shirts for any person and any occasion. Come by today and see what we can do for you. And remember – at Venice Custom Shirts, we treat everyone like a star!